This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

October 7th - 3rd R...

Notifications
Clear all

October 7th - 3rd Run

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

If nobody has any objections I will take a steady ride down to Prees, should be about 68 miles total, looking for around 15mph average, so if you want faster I suggest you don't follow me 😆

(@andyh)
Trusted Member

Hi Craig, I'd love to join you but I need another week for the ribs. If this is a future regular fixture, I'd love to be part of it.

Cheers, Andy

ReplyQuote
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Should be if there is enough interest, would like to keep it in the 60 to 80 range over winter and then get some longer rides in as the weather permits, would love to take a group down to Pistyll Rhaeadr next year. Also thinking that over the winter may do a long loop to a more local cafe 50 ish, then just 10-15 home. Idea's at the moment just have to see how the run develops and the dynamic

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

I won't be along this weekend as I'm recovering from this flu going round so gonna pootle down to the Johnny Helms instead but will up for this another weekend fo' sure.

ReplyQuote
(@alexmolyneux91)
Eminent Member

I'd definitely be up for a third run.

ReplyQuote
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Really enjoyed Sundays run to Prees, weather was good and group worked well together. Are people up for more of the same on Sunday, thinking about the coffee shop at Potts Shrigley, know a route with no major ascents

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Hi Craig,

I know Elaine really enjoyed the run to Prees. I'm sure she will be out again on Sunday with you.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

did a short run go out or was it just the long and medium?

ReplyQuote
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

No short run Jim, just the two. Should be 3 this Sunday 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: