This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Long Run to Dagfiel...

Notifications
Clear all

Long Run to Dagfields

12 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Blog for todays long run, as you will see with the photo, this was via Australia 😕 (Ady, Help ❓ )
https://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/?p=2914&preview=true

(@pennyt)

Your blog post made me laugh! A great write up of what was an eventful Sunday ride for sure. Thanks everyone for waiting whilst we cleared up the blood and for the offers of tissues, hankies etc and thanks Jim for leading the way today.

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

sounds like an eventful ride indeed. sorry I couldn't make it this week I will try and be back out soon once my hours settle down!

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

I seem to have gone from "mum" to "petulant child" in the same day!!! Is this possible ❓ 😆

Had a great time today thanks though I think it's the first time I've ridden 50 miles before stopping for lunch 😮 my tummy was very unhappy!!

Thanks to Jim for leading and everyone else for your banter and company 🙂

I'm away in sunny Cornwall next week so see you all soon. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

Cheers for leading us Jim it was a good ride. Once im not falling apart Ill hopfully stop getting dropped on that section near the end 😆

Is this better 😉

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

It would appear that our 14th rider was a Martin Jones who left us just after Wrenbury 😯

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Nice blog Jim. I bet it took a while to get everybody standing on their heads for the photo! 😆 This is however a great cure for nosebleeds.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@nofear wrote:

Nice blog Jim. I bet it took a while to get everybody standing on their heads for the photo! 😆 This is however a great cure for nosebleeds.

😆 😆

ReplyQuote
(@pete-w)
Eminent Member

Cheers for leading a very enjoyable route Jim. Good to be back out and I'll try not to leave it so long till the next time!

I had a puncture on the way out of Middlewich, so also got to enjoy the rain on my ride back to Northwich!

Pete

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Pete Williams?! My word!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@brucehelliwell)

hi yes great ride thanks , promise not to leave early next week , as I only did 74 miles not making excuses , cheers bruce 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Great blog, Jim, and I particularly enjoyed the upside down stop-the-nosebleed photo! Sorry not to join the new girls' team on the long run, we were in Cardiff with our oldest son (he and his girlfriend are getting into mountain biking which is good news). Kev might be out this weekend, but I am otherwise engaged now for a few weekends...but will be back out with you all as soon as I can!

ReplyQuote
Share: