This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

How did today's rid...

Notifications
Clear all

How did today's rides go?

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I want to know how today's rides went.

Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

30 views and no replies to my question. There was no blog this week so I just wanted to know how you all got on. Perhaps I should refrain from showing an interest.

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Hi Jed,

I'm not a person that write blogs. I'll leave thàt to the likes of Ady or El. But here goes 😉

The long ride took a trip over to Tittesworth in lovely weather. Shame it didn't last!!!! 8 riders decided to take this option Graham, Carol, Stuart, Paul, Paul, Kempy, Colin and myself. We took a route over to Congleton then up the climb towards the cloud and then straight up towards the Leek road I think it is. Then off towards the cafe taking a left just past Rudyard. Feed and watered at the cafe we took on the climb of Gunn Hill. No body fancied Wincle. So I decided on a magical mystery tour!! That took in Gawsworth, Henbury, Wizard, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Mobberley and home via Plumley.

Whilst Pedalling through Plumley the heavens opened and we go a right soaking 😯 But a great day in the saddle none the less with 76 miles on the clock.

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Jules, much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Hi Jed,

Unfortunately I had to spend all day Sunday at a wedding, so wasn't out.
In respect of blogs on the whole, they are written when there is at least something to write about!
They aren't posted every week for both runs because sometimes it's just a ride with miles in the legs and the usual banter...!

The short run on Sunday went without drama or incident as far as I know, and unlike the long run, they all got home without the enforced open-heavens shower!!!

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@AdyJapp wrote:

Hi Jed,

In respect of blogs on the whole, they are written when there is at least something to write about!
They aren't posted every week for both runs because sometimes it's just a ride with miles in the legs and the usual banter...!

The short run on Sunday went without drama or incident as far as I know, and unlike the long run, they all got home without the enforced open-heavens shower!!!

🙁

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@Jules wrote:

@AdyJapp wrote:

Hi Jed,

🙁

I know. And I was driving so didn't have a pint. 🙁

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thank you for your reply Ady.

ReplyQuote
Share: