This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Cafes here there an...

Notifications
Clear all

Cafes here there and everywhere..

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

..another email from a tea room at the Crag Inn. See below and attached. No good for Sundays yet though..

I have recently opened a tea room at the Crag Inn in Wildboarclough serving Jean's Afternoon Tea's, Home-baked Cakes, Freshly Cut Sandwiches/Toasties and a selection of cold platters, salads and our weekly special. We serve this from 3pm till 6pm Wed-Sat and Bank Holidays. You can even take our delicious cakes home as we also provide a take away service. All the produce for the afternoon tea menu has been sourced from a well established family butchers and local farm shops these have then been home-cooked/baked by myself were ever possible. The pub is also now open All Day for Drinks and serves Hot Food from 12pm-2pm and 7pm-9pm Wed-Sat. Available every Sunday we have our Traditional Sunday Lunch Carvery 12pm-4pm all freshly Home-cooked and sourced from local butchers and suppliers. Due to high demand of the carvery Afternoon Tea;s are not served at present however a selection of my Home-baked Cakes are still available to both eat in or take away and the pub closes at 6pm.
Could I please ask if you would kindly add us to your places of interest or if you are ever in the area on any of your organized rides to please pay us a visit. Large Parties are always welcome at the Crag Inn please ring in advance to inform us of numbers when and where ever possible so i can make sure I have plenty of freshly baked cakes and scones available for everyone. If there is anyone in your walking group that has any food allergies or special dietary requirements please ring in advance with details and we will do our best to ensure we can provide an alternative for them. Please note this option only applies to the Afternoon tea menu and will require at least 24 hours notice to avoid any disappointments.
I have also attached a copy of the Afternoon Tea Menu for you to look at and we all hope to see you all at the Crag Inn very soon.
The Crag Inn
Wildboarclough
Nr Macclesfield
Cheshire
SK11 0BD
Kind Regards
Jean Belfield (Jean's Afternoon Tea's) Tel: 07809211285 (please leave a voice mail if no answer) or 2pm to 6pm 01260227239
Ian and Janet Philips (Proprietors) Tel: 01260227239
[attachment=0:2q94ghg9]Pricelist.pdf[/attachment:2q94ghg9]

Share: