This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Saturday 17th Jan

Notifications
Clear all

Saturday 17th Jan

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@tthew)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hi all,

Not quite worked out the calendar yet, so this isn't on there at the moment.
Meet at the Cafe at Llandegla at 10am, or 9am for an early lap of the red. If it's closed due to weather, (which doesn't look bad at the moment) I'll post back here with the alternative.

If you want to be on the e-mail distribution list for inbox info, please let me know.

Ta.

(@ady)
Member Admin

El and I will see you at 9. Is that enough time to get round red? Do you mean meet at 9 or set off round. Kev

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member

Sorry can't make this - have a great time!

ReplyQuote
(@geoff)

See you all there at 9 for early start. Geoff Maddock

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member

[attachment=0:1m1bd7md]20150117_111813.jpg[/attachment:1m1bd7md]Great blog and photos Matthew - glad you had a good ride and that there wasn't too much snow - well for the bikes at least. Sorry I missed Kev driving over El's toe! We went for a potter on the Whitegate way which was ok but there was plenty of ice along Vale Royal drive.
Hope to join you at Delamere 7 Feb

ReplyQuote
(@tthew)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Had my first e-mail from a prospective rider when I got home too. Spanish fellah who's living in Goostrey. Hopefully he will come on 7th too.

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Great blog Matt! Hope Eleanor's toe has recovered!

ReplyQuote
Share: