This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Delamere Sat 4 Oct

Notifications
Clear all

Delamere Sat 4 Oct

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Meet at the Station café for 10am start as usual. We will have two groups to encourage those of you who don't have much (or no) experience. This photo shows how much fun you can have in the forest!

(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

hi nick

if you don't have anybody already, then i don't mind leading the beginners if you get any takers - gives the perfect excuse for not having to keep up with Ruthers, or Hornby, or Kevan, or Eleanor, or yourself, or etc...etc...etc...

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Now that's a couple of years old! Taken following me taking an off if I remember correctly!! 😀

ReplyQuote
(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

we'll put you down for the beginners group then ady 😆

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Andy, but I was planning to join it myself for the same reason!

Your Cheshire Canal Ring ride (and El's report of it) has gone down in WVCC folklore as an epic. Must try and do it next year as I missed it.

ReplyQuote
(@nickb)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

We missed you Andy! 8 of us made it though - just put a post on the blog with a nice photo in the sunshine 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

I missed you too Andy! Thanks Nick for a fab route and thanks to everyone else for a fun (and fast) morning. I was seriously thinking of not going out when I saw the forecast in the morning and I'm so glad I did - given that the rain stopped almost as we started out from the cafe at 10.15 and I ended up riding back home in beautiful Autumn sunshine.

ReplyQuote
Share: