This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Young Weaver Valley...

Notifications
Clear all

Young Weaver Valley Talent

13 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

To Katey, Matty & Elliot (and anyone else who may qualify) - West Cheshire Institute of Sport - The original post can be read if you visit 'The Bar'. If you can't find it, here are the essential contact details:

To apply, please email support@sportcheshire.org to request an application form. Application forms need to be completed and received no later than 5pm on Monday 30th December 2013. Applicants will be asked to attend a lunch in January where the chosen athletes will be announced.

For more information contact Sport Cheshire on 01606 330212.

(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

...*cough* jimmy risk?

hey jed, i saw you on itv4! you were in the quest, do you remember an 'american style car' go bombing past you around the oulton park area? It was on a car program and by their reaction, they quite clearly had never seen 'the quest' before! ...although I felt their driving was a little unorthodox and disrespectful.

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Andy
I certainly agree that James would be a superb candidate for this! I just get the impression that they are lookintg for youngsters who are not yet on a 'Training Pathway''. Well worth trying though James!

ReplyQuote
(@gregelliott)

hi jed just to let you know elliott got on the weaver valley talent programme thanks for the heads up cheers he s over the moon greg

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@greg&elliott wrote:

hi jed just to let you know elliott got on the weaver valley talent programme thanks for the heads up cheers he s over the moon greg

That's fantastic news. Star of the future is Elliott, so important that talent gets support early. Go For It young man!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
 Jed
(@jed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I'm very pleased to hear that Greg.
All the very best Elliott, you deserve it.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Congrats Elliot! Great news!!

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

He's a powerhouse already! Could barely keep up on the last track night!

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Fantastic! Well done Elliott. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Nice One Elliot well done mate! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Only just seen this thread and I agree I was casting an eye over young El and his progress but you seem to have stalled a little on the cycling of late El??? Have a word Greg, If El can get his head in gear and really wants to give himself a push the door is always open and we can have a chat. Need to see some progress and is head really behind it though.................

Come one El we all had high hopes................

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@jim_dhr wrote:

Only just seen this thread and I agree I was casting an eye over young El and his progress but you seem to have stalled a little on the cycling of late El??? Have a word Greg, If El can get his head in gear and really wants to give himself a push the door is always open and we can have a chat. Need to see some progress and is head really behind it though.................

Come one El we all had high hopes................

Jim

Sounds like a familiar Story " WVCC feeder club!"

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Must have been a quiet day in the shop to have time to read through posts 6 months ago Jim!

ReplyQuote
Share: