This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Web site update - R...

Notifications
Clear all

Web site update - Results page

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'm just playing around with the format of the results page, and have a nice little plugin, which I can import a results table into, and can be searched or re-ordered as required. I'd be interested to get your views on this format. It can be used to either list a complete event list, with results (as M&DTTA example shows), or just the parts of interest to club members.

I think it would be good to get all rave and TT results (that WVCC club members enter), onto the site.

Any comments, let me know, and I'll keep playing with the format, to suit all.
https://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/results/

(@apehanger46)

Looks good Adrian! I think its a good idea and it gets people closer to the detail without having to go hunting for it

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Top idea!

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Looks good and I assume it can be used for road races / mountain bike races etc as well as time trials? More importantly could it be used for the freewheel competition as that event generates the most interest!!

Ta

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@nofear wrote:

Looks good and I assume it can be used for road races / mountain bike races etc as well as time trials? More importantly could it be used for the freewheel competition as that event generates the most interest!!

Aye, any event you like! The plugin that I'm using can just import data from a file or link, and automatically format it for you. The 'winners' bits above the tables are just manually entered.

ReplyQuote
Share: