This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Ladies RR Sunday 17...

Notifications
Clear all

Ladies RR Sunday 17th April

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@alans)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hello ALL
No Club run today due to the Ladies RR, Marshals/Helpers needed PLEASE so contact me if you can help.
THANKS
ALAN S
home:352268

(@terryv)

Yes your club need you !!! It should be a cracking event.

Nearly 80 riders entered and for the first time ever I've had to return entries. 60 plus reserves is what's allowed.

Sarah Storey heads the list wearing No1 with most of the top UK based ladies travelling from all parts, Scotland, Channel Islands, London etc to be in our Cheshire Classic.

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Alan,

I'll be there. Elaine has volunteered to be a first aider. I have replied to Terry's post.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

I'll be there marshalling! I was talking to a few riders on Twitter, one girl from Horizon Cycling Team is away at a training camp, hoping to fly in on the Saturday night to London and travel up for the race!! Skills!

ReplyQuote
(@alans)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Julian / Woody & Elaine . Jules - Woody I'll put you on Weaverham roundabout marsheling with Denis Hornby, Elaine you'll be in a car with Craig Lee your First Aid driver. Thanks Again should see you Sunday club run.
ALAN S

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Alan,

Thats fine with the both of us. Won't be out on Sunday we have friends staying with us on Sunday.

I'll take Elaine over to 2 Mills on Saturday.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Do you have a start list for Sunday to download? Would be good to have one so you know who is attacking/off the back etc. Might get some bets on the go!

ReplyQuote
(@terryv)

Woody - I'll email copy to you, put it on forum if you can, I've tried without any luck. Terry

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

WOW! That is a good line up! Sarah Storey, Rebecca Romero, Hannah Rich, Hannah Barnes, Hannah Walker, Hannah Mayho (something with the name Hannah eh?) and Ceri Dipple.

Also notice Karen Popplewell in reserves, she used to run quite a nice cycling blog and was part of Cycling Plus' group of cyclists which they took on in 2009/2010 and developed. She did the L'Etape and what not. Used to be on Twitter but seems to have given up. Interesting to see her on the lineup.

I've uploaded the programme to my server space for those that want to download click here http://www.bridgewaterridingclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Weaver-Valley-Cycling-Classic.doc

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Just noticed Lynn Hamel from Wheelbase is also appearing who had her training ride featured in Cycling Weekly last week!

ReplyQuote
(@terryv)

Race preview on http//www.velouk.net - open 'News' then 'Event news'

ReplyQuote
Share: