This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Get well soon Chas

Notifications
Clear all

Get well soon Chas

32 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@chasr)

Hi everyone

As Nick said I am now home, I have to wear a brace to support my back when I am anything other than flat in bed and it is uncomfortable, that along with a bit more pain in my ribs from standing and moving about as well as the emotion of everthing has led me to be a little reclusive this week.

I am walking for my rehab and can manage a liitle further each day, i have even been lent an exercise bike.

Thanks for all the kind messages and to those who visited with magazines and books. special thanks to Nick and Paul who put in time above and beyond what could be expected to visit a grumpy old man and who always arranged with Sue (who has really been through it this time) suitable times to visit.

Cheers everyone
Chas

ReplyQuote
(@kevin-c)
Trusted Member

It was good to see you at the Ladies RR and in good spirits. Don't forget I still have your yellow Altura waterproof in case you are wondering where it got to. Best wishes for the recovery. See you around soon

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: