This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Calling all those o...

Notifications
Clear all

Calling all those of you who race!!! Don't be shy!!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

To all those of you who race...whatever the discipline...please let me have your reports by Sunday night at 8pm latest so I can compose something to send the Guardian before I go to bed...

Please let me know the name, location and nature of your race and how it went, your time, position, details of the winner, number of entrants etc etc.

Please don't be shy, it's a great way to promote the club, and the breadth of our racing activity across various disciplines. And you'll make your mum proud.

Please email me on eleanor@weavervalleycc.org.uk

This week I'll see what I can do with the limited info gleaned from various Facebook and Forum posts, but it will be a bit sketchy!

Thanks everyone!
P.S. the Guardian don't guarantee to run the report, occasionally they have to leave us out because of last minute pagination changes, or because the Vics have won the FA Cup, but they always do their best: they like to cover local club activity.

Share: