This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Accredited Marshals

Notifications
Clear all

Accredited Marshals

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi guys,

Good news the accredited Marshals scheme will be going ahead on our race the Cheshire classic, just had confirmation from BC that we have enough interest to go ahead anyone wishing to do the course please get in touch with me, my mobile is on the contacts list. I am doing it in Sunday 21st April at the Velodrome and I am more than happy to give a lift to people. I know it affects the club run but I intend to ride out when I get home 🙂 its light nights now .

Cheers

Les

phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

iam doing it aswell : 😀

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Les
I would love to do it but I am doing a 300k Audax Sat/Sun 20/21 April.. Hope you get the Numbers, Alan Silver is an obvious candidate as is Garry Brown, Ring them as I am not sure you should rely on them seeing your forum post.
Jim

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Good luck Jim that sounds tough!! I need to get back out on a Wednesday but I am busy getting use to my TT bike and seem to be training on my own a lot at the minute. I am missing the banter!! Have fun 300k 😮

I will try and give Al and Gary a ring

Les

Come on people it's all good for our club to become Accredited 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Hi all,

Sorry if I've missed something here, but I didn't know what time to meet up tonight - so I popped over and nothing was happening! Have I got the right night?

Never mind...:-)

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Claire,

Sorry I am away at the minute!! As above its in the 21st April starts at 10am you will need to contact Adam at BC to do an online exam first then we are meeting at the velodrome on Sunday.

Hope this helps

Les

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Five of us did the Marshall Accreditation course today, Myself, Steve, Phil, Dave D, and Terry and I can hopefully say we all enjoyed it and are looking forward to using this scheme next week on our very own Cheshire Classic.

Cheers

Les

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Nice one guys, great news and amazing support for the club. Well done!

ReplyQuote
(@shelagh)
Eminent Member

I'm doing the course on Wednesday evening. Looking forward it. 😀

ReplyQuote
Share: