This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Urgent Winter order...

Notifications
Clear all

Urgent Winter order request

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

It may be the middle of Summer, but Winter will soon be upon us before we know it 😯

As is the custom for club clothing organizers at this time of year, this is my plea for everyone to think in advance of what they may need. I know it goes against the grain as you would really like to decide the day after you actually need it. 😆 😆

I therefore urge you not to ignore this as is also customarily to avoid disappointment. ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Please be aware that we have to order minimum of 10 items (ie jerseys or shorts etc) and the delivery takes typically around about 8 -10 weeks to arrive, in addition, there is also a 3 week shut down period in August 🙄 which extend the delivery period to upto 13 weeks from date of order.

To that end, i would like to place an order by the end of July, which would give us a delivery around the end of October. If I can order sooner all well and good.

Please consider the following
• Bib Knickers (All Black)
• Bib Tights (All Black)
• Long Sleeve jersey
• Long Sleeve FRC jersey (slightly thicker than the above but a good alternative to a windtex)
• Windtex
• Arm Warmers
• Leg Warmers
• Gilet
• Track Mitts

Please help me to help you, we cannot stock everything of all sizes, so tell me know what you need and i will try and ensure you get it, i will not necessarily be ordering all the above as the cost around £4000, unless i get some commitment for you guys.

The balls in your court 😉 .

I look forward to hearing from you

(@jules)
Honorable Member

Bib tights Large please

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

[THUMBS UP SIGN]

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Windtex & arm warmers please. Might go for a gillet too if in stock.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@Jules wrote:

Bib tights Large please

Just checked already had you down for these from November, cheers 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@woody wrote:

Windtex & arm warmers please. Might go for a gillet too if in stock.

Woody, Currently have you down for overshoes (dont hold your breath), XL windtex (appreciate it could be large though), I have 1pr of large arm warmers in stock, i will reserve them for you, I will add a large gilet to the order list. Cheers

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Bump

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

To be able to proceed with the winter order, i need some more interest.
I currently have orders for the following

All Black bib tights - 4, could do with a couple more
All Black Bib Knickers - 1, need around 4 or 5 more please
Long sleeve jersey (pro-kit) 1, 4 or 5 more?
Long sleeve jersey (FRC) 3, 2 or 3 more
Gilet - 3, 2 or 3 more
Windtex - 3, need 2 or 3 more,
Arm warmers & leg warmers - 0, anything would be a start
Track mitts - 0, again, any additional orders would be helpful

As you can see, we are a little away from placing an order, the value of the above is circa £2,800 - £3,000, with probably no more than about £1000 commited, we cannot just have stock sitting there.

Please have a good think about your requirements and let me know asap.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

As the factory is closed in August, it makes sense to extend the deadline for winter orders until the end of this month.
Please let me know ASAP if you need anything, Especially if you will require a windtex, ls jersey, bib knickers, longs, or rain cape.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

If like me, you have noticed the temperature drop significantly over the last few days or so, you may now be more inclined to think about winter kit 😆

This is the final call, order is going in next week ❗ ❗

Snooze, you lose 😮

ReplyQuote
Share: