This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

FRC skin suit

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I have had an enquiry for an FRC Skin Suit, Titch, I think i recall you mentioning them a while ago too, is that correct? I would be interested, so that could be 3, is anyone else interested? If i get interest from a minimum of 6, i will be able to place an order,they are about £90-£100, see the following link, page 13

http://www.myteamgiordana.co.uk/brochure/FRC_Sport_Collection2013_web.pdf

Unless i get a mad rush, it is unlikely i will be ordering these until the end of the year ready for next season.

Woody, Dave, Al, Chris, James, Tim 😉 , Nick. ???

(@woody)
Honorable Member

Yeah I'll put me name down.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Stannerz' was looking a bit worn on Sunday Jim, put him down for one! Lol.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@woody wrote:

Stannerz' was looking a bit worn on Sunday Jim, put him down for one! Lol.

Lol, will do. Thanks for the order al 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@chris-g)

+1 Jim, size as per the shorts / jerseys?

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I have spoken to the kit supplier and they have confirmed that as this is a new design, the first minimum order would need to be 15, i therefore need around 10 to place an order, due to the value of stock that could be left sitting there for long periods.

I have commitment from Iain Young, Woody, Chris G & myself at the moment, so need 6 more orders ❗ , is there anyone else? don't forget, this will be next season when we get these in?

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Ok, i now have 6 down, 4 more please to place an order, i currently have samples to check the quality and sizing (M, L & XL), let me know if you want to take a look and try

The qaulity is fantastic 😀

already committed - Iain Young, Woody, Chris G, Phil Booth, Geoff Mullett & myself

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@JimDuffy wrote:

Ok, i now have 6 down, 4 more please to place an order, i currently have samples to check the quality and sizing (M, L & XL), let me know if you want to take a look and try

The qaulity is fantastic 😀

already committed - Iain Young, Woody, Chris G, Phil Booth, Geoff Mullett & myself

I have 8 committed orders, i need 2 more to place an order as we need to order 15, we must be able to squeeze 2 more our of all our members 🙄

ReplyQuote
Share: