This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Hartford Social - M...

Notifications
Clear all

Hartford Social - Monday 14th

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Champion systems will be visiting to demonstrate their cycling kit range to the club. It is a good opportunity to ask questions, and provide feedback to our new club kit distributor, Lesley Teall.

We currently have our basic kit from My Team Giordana, and I know members are very satisfied with this. However, Champion Systems/Maxgear can also provide smaller quantities of performance and women's clothing.

It is also a good time for you to let Lesley know what kit you will want (and what size) for this Spring/Summer and to get your name down on her list. Also, if you need any kit for Llanberis, it will also be a good time to contact her.

Meeting at 8.30pm.

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@Claire.O wrote:

Champion systems will be visiting to demonstrate their cycling kit range to the club. It is a good opportunity to ask questions, and provide feedback to our new club kit distributor, Lesley Teall.

We currently have our basic kit from My Team Giordana, and I know members are very satisfied with this. However, Champion Systems/Maxgear can also provide smaller quantities of performance and women's clothing.

It is also a good time for you to let Lesley know what kit you will want (and what size) for this Spring/Summer and to get your name down on her list. Also, if you need any kit for Llanberis, it will also be a good time to contact her.

Meeting at 8.30pm.

For clarity, is it the intention to continue with Giordana to run along side Champion Systems? or are we going to be running solely with Champion Systems?

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Hi Jim,

No decision has been made to take any course of action yet.
It's a good time though to review our clothing (to make sure that we are meeting the needs of club members), and to see what Champion Systems can offer.

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Jim,

I have been approached by some of the 'Wrinklies' to say they like things just as they are, but on the other hand, some members would like to buy more performance kit or women's kit. I am sure nothing will change ( if at all ) without the agreement of the Committee. It would be possible to run the two together if that is what the club wanted to do. If you would like to give your own feedback, then please turn up on Monday to find out more! 🙂

Claire

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

I for one would prefer better quality shorts. I've spoken to a number of members that would like the same. I'd like to wear shorts with Weaver Valley on them but much prefer Assos shorts, which have far better padding.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Maybe someone needs to trial some samples then

ReplyQuote
(@winsforddave)
Trusted Member

@Jules wrote:

I for one wound prefer better quality shorts. I've spoken to a number of members and would like the same. I'd like to wear shorts with Weaver Valley on them but much prefer Assos shorts, which have far better padding.

good point but not everyone is prepared or able to buy Assos clothing. There are other shorts (eg. Santini) that have good padding so maybe Champion Systems will hear members concerns and be able to respond.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

I have samples on the way! With our first order, I can place another order any time guys I just need 10 items of anything and its a go 🙂

Cheers

Les

ReplyQuote
Share: