This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Spin/Gym nights

Notifications
Clear all

Spin/Gym nights

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jules)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the nights at MPA start on the 1st October. They will be every Wednesday 20:00-21:00 until the end of March. Apart from the two weeks over Christmas.

We have secured sole use of the gym for the hour. If you don't want to do spin you can use the other gym equipment. The cost for each session will be £4. I've got a list of those interested in spin and will need to confirm the 10 seats by the Sunday before the first session.

It's a great gym and has the benefit of having an onsite sports therapist Chris Wood. Yes thats Woody's brother!!!!

Be great to get the place buzzing with lots of members down on a Wednesday. If you need any further info get in touch.

Jules

(@jules)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hi all,

Everyone down this Wednesday that wants to take part at any point this winter. Going to split it this year, 30min each of spin and circuits. You can stay on the bikes if you like.

The owners are going to put a 30min circuit together and show us it next Wednesday.

Get down at 19:50 for a prompt start.

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Jules,

Caroline will be there to do the spin / circuit but I won't be as I go to India on Monday and don't get back until Wednesday evening after 14 hours of flying. Hope it goes well. I do plan to come in the future to use the gym equipment not to spin.

Cheers

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@nofear wrote:

Hi Jules,

Caroline will be there to do the spin / circuit but I won't be as I go to India on Monday and don't get back until Wednesday evening after 14 hours of flying. Hope it goes well. I do plan to come in the future to use the gym equipment not to spin.

Cheers

Dave

That's great Dave

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

REMINDER

SPIN/GYM sessions start tonight. The gym will be taking us through our circuit class tonight, that will be followed by a spin.

Prepare for Wednesday night pain 😮 👿

ReplyQuote
Share: