This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Majorca 2014

Notifications
Clear all

Majorca 2014

13 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Just booked flights for March 2014 to Majorca

Easyjet from Liverpool , Monday 17th March early am flight. Prices already increasing as this will be a very popular flight with cyclists.

Intend to book with Stuart Hall Cycling for the accomodation and group rides whilst in Majorca ( Puerto Pollensa ) , later in the year.

Hope Ewart and I get more Weaver Valley CC company this year . A large number of the Deeside Olympic lads go out there , so many that they do their own training rides .

Why not get booking ? A few days there or a few weeks . Your choice !

Alan

(@jules)
Honorable Member

I'm going out but with Mr Zentek and his team. If you've not been its fantastic 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Big Kris was out today, the form he was in you'd be best cycling there, you'd probs beat Easyjet!

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Alan,

Caroline and I will be coming and I've just booked the flights from 14th - 24th March. Should be good so looking forward to it.

Cheers

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

That`s great news Dave !
Alan

ReplyQuote
(@chris-g)

Hi Alan,

+1, 17th - 24th

cheers, Chris

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@Chris G wrote:

Hi Alan,

+1, 17th - 24th

cheers, Chris

I'll be there and Elaine is coming 😀 Not 100% on dates yet.

ReplyQuote
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi Chris,
That`s good. Tim R has booked same dates as you .I am staying a few days longer .I have just used Stuart Hall Cycling online booking form to get my name down . Usually book with him much later but heard a rumour that there is a big demand for rooms ! Loads of the Deeside Olympic lads are going on the same dates .
Alan

PS Anyone going at the same time as myself on a Stuart Hall Cycling trip , if you mention Weaver Valley CC , my name or both when you book with him , it will give Stuart the link to connect us .

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Alan,

I've just booked with Stuart Hall and also hired bikes. I mentioned your name and he tried to increase the price!! 😆 ........ something about you putting off his customers by ripping their legs off last year. 😆 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@nofear wrote:

Hi Alan,

I've just booked with Stuart Hall and also hired bikes. I mentioned your name and he tried to increase the price!! 😆 ........ something about you putting off his customers by ripping their legs off last year. 😆 😆

Dave how much were the hire bikes? Are they from Pro Cycle Hire? PM me if you don't want to put it on here

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Jules,

I forget the exact price but it was about £120'ish per bike per week. It'll cost you £54 return for a bike with Easy Jet plus all the hastle of packing / unpacking it and the worry about whether it gets there or not, in one piece and on time. He said he has some brand new bikes in with carbon frames and Ultegra bits but unfortunately no fixed bikes so it looks like I'll be taking the easy option up and down Sa Calobra! 🙁

ta

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@nofear wrote:

Hi Jules,

I forget the exact price but it was about £120'ish per bike per week. It'll cost you £54 return for a bike with Easy Jet plus all the hastle of packing / unpacking it and the worry about whether it gets there or not, in one piece and on time. He said he has some brand new bikes in with carbon frames and Ultegra bits but unfortunately no fixed bikes so it looks like I'll be taking the easy option up and down Sa Calobra! 🙁

ta

Dave

Thanks Dave, Looking to get one for Elaine. Will more than likely take my own bike.

ReplyQuote
 phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

i payed £90 euros for a carbon planet x from 2go cycling in pollenca.....

ReplyQuote
Share: