This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Llanberis Training ...

Notifications
Clear all

Llanberis Training Weekend 2014

18 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

It's that time of year again where we start to think about our annual training weekend, where we cycle from Northwich to Llanberis on Saturday, then not surprisingly, all the way back on Sunday (just short of 200 miles round trip).

We had a great time this year, and look forward to another weekend of fun and torture in equal measure (ask Al about his snow induced headache, and ask Derek about his air carrying duties, or Titch about the need to bring shoes).

Next year the dates are 22nd and 23rd February, and we are staying again at the Royal Victoria Hotel again in Llanberis ( http://www.theroyalvictoria.co.uk/).

The price this time will be around £60, which will also include your lunch stop both ways, and evening meal and breakfast. An absolute bargain.

So, if you want to go, please ensure that you contact Graham via email (graham@weavervalleycc.org.uk) to confirm before the 2nd December 2013 so that final booking arrangements can be made.

We're a bigger club again this year, so we expect this to be booked up quickly, so don't delay!

For those who haven't been before, if you need any further information before you commit, just ask.

Dane
(@dane)
Eminent Member

I'm in, don't know how I'm going to make it there after hardly touching the bike for 6 weeks. But there is plenty of time to get fit 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@Dane wrote:

I'm in, don't know how I'm going to make it there after hardly touching the bike for 6 weeks. But there is plenty of time to get fit 😀

You'll be fine it's months off 😉

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Jules wrote:

@Dane wrote:

You'll be fine it's months off 😉

Ooh. Famous last words!!!

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Our Jack has ridden it for the past 3 years with literally zero miles in his legs for the entire Winter, so you'll get round no problem.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Hopefully this will give team Fearon enough notice so they don't go skiving off sking like this year!!

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Skiing holiday was booked a couple of months ago but fortunately we come back 6 days before Llanberis. Graham already has us on his list.

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

I'm in and shall remember shoes this year.

ReplyQuote
(@stevemalkin)

Alan has talked me into signing up with promises of fair weather and a nice relaxed pace....

Where can I find Grahams email address to send my request?

Cheers
Steve

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@SteveM wrote:

Alan has talked me into signing up with promises of fair weather and a nice relaxed pace....

Where can I find Grahams email address to send my request?

Cheers
Steve

Hi,

On the contacts list at the top of the page.

ReplyQuote
(@stevemalkin)

@Jules wrote:

On the contacts list at the top of the page.

Of course it is... 😳

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

Im working and not allowed to try and book the day off till the new year so im screwed. 👿 😕

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@Jamie wrote:

Im working and not allowed to try and book the day off till the new year so im screwed. 👿 😕

Could have been worse Jamie, could have been me. 😆

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

I'm coming to Llanberis!!! Whoop whoop!! 😀 😀 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@Carol R wrote:

I'm coming to Llanberis!!! Whoop whoop!! 😀 😀 😀

Get in 🙂

ReplyQuote