This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

sunday23rd (Long)

Notifications
Clear all

sunday23rd (Long)

26 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

could we not go somewhere different? I'm sure that the saturday training ride are going to the mills so should we not maybe venture over to loggerheads or something? ❓

(@jules)
Honorable Member

Chances are I won't be out Sunday.

Sure someone will lead a run, but a long one to the Mills gives a chance for people to step up to the long one WOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@Jules wrote:

Chances are I won't be out Sunday.

Sure someone will lead a run, but a long one to the Mills gives a chance for people to step up to the long one WOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Shout Jules, I am happy to lead should Kev U not turn up, bet it the mills (if woody steps up ❓ ) or somewhere else, I will load up some options on the old Garmin just in case.

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)
Estimable Member

I'd be happy to lead a long run to loggerheads, a route that wouldn't have been taken before.

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I'd be up for that John, anyone else have any objections?

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Yeah yeah I hear ya! I'll come on one soon enough, doubt it'll be this weekend though as I may not be out. In fact I could be missing the next 2 weeks, definitely not out next Sunday! *Shock horror* 😮

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@woody wrote:

Yeah yeah I hear ya! I'll come on one soon enough, doubt it'll be this weekend though as I may not be out. In fact I could be missing the next 2 weeks, definitely not out next Sunday! *Shock horror* 😮

Yeah your probably right woody, get yourself fit again on the short run first and we will see you in 6 weeks or so 😆

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Woody you'd be fine! if you can make it you should come with us. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)
Estimable Member

Woody, if im offering to lead the run after 2 bad weeks training you should be able to come out on it. Go on, you know you want to. ...

ReplyQuote
(@sydrim)

Don't rise to this banter Woody, join Derek, Jim and me on the 600k Audax next week (it leaves Poynton at 6am Saturday). We'll look after you.

ReplyQuote
(@derek-h)
Estimable Member

😆

ReplyQuote
(@derek-h)
Estimable Member

@Sydrim wrote:

Don't rise to this banter Woody, join Derek, Jim and me on the 600k Audax next week (it leaves Poynton at 6am Saturday). We'll look after you.

😆

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Syd .... are there any 600k audax's finishing at the Mills? That way you may even get Jules to come along on a proper long run. 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

@nofear wrote:

Syd .... are there any 600k audax's finishing at the Mills? That way you may even get Jules to come along on a proper long run. 😆

Bugger off 😉 why anyone would want to do 600km is beyond me. Not been to the Mills on a Sunday for months.

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Bugger off 😉 why anyone would want to do 600km is beyond me. Not been to the Mills on a Sunday for months.

Flippin' eck Jules they will be giving your seat to somebody else as they're short on space in the Mills. 😯

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: