This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Road Run 27th Febru...

Notifications
Clear all

Road Run 27th February

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I have two good reasons for not being on the Llanberis training weekend
1] I already have commitements on the Saturday
2] I am not much of a masochist

However I am free on the Sunday, which means I can either get some miles in on my own (bit dull and I can't sit on anyones wheel when I feel tired) or organise a run for those of us who have not gone on the training weekend.

If anyone is interested in a steady run let me know and I will propose a destination, usual meeting point and time

(@alans)
Trusted Member

Thanks For That Craig I'm sure you'll get a few taking you up on that club run, I'm not available but if you get any takers its been known in passed Llanberis trips to ride out to Ruthin on the Sunday (but don't try to ride the legs of anyone ) on the return route you will not be popular!!
ALAN S

ReplyQuote
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Top idea, I'll take a look at the return leg route and see if I can pick a nice café close to the route, somewhere around Chester. Might take the wind direction into account if it turns out the be like last week

ReplyQuote
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Just been looking at the route and I think an ideal stop will be Chester Lakes Café in Dodleston, just down the road from Higher Kinnerton which is on the route back from Llanberis, should see a few riders and we ride back

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member

Evening Guys/ gals. I'd like to be out on a ride on Sunday, if other people are out. However, due to lack of miles etc, I don't think I could handle anything too long/ hilly..

Is anyone out who is as unfit as me, who's wheel I can suck onto ??

Karl

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

You don't fancy Llanberis then 😀

I'm sure you could manage the ride that Craig is planning. Think it's just the other side of Chester

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member

not at the moment mate. I'll turn up at 10:00 and see who's there. Have a good one if you're going !!!

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Think Craig's run is leaving from Hartford. Sure he will post something.

May see you Sunday on our return run from Llanberis

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member

Hello to anyone who's out for "alternative" run on Sunday ?
Is the ride from the usual place at 10:00 ??

Karl

ReplyQuote
(@craig)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Yes, 10am heading for Dodleston, should be about 53 miles all told, if you take a look in the calender I have posted up the route I will be using, see you Sunday 😀

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member

nice one... see you sunday...

ReplyQuote
Share: