This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Long Run - 9th Marc...

Notifications
Clear all

Long Run - 9th March

20 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Can i suggest Llandegla or somewhere different, we seem to have gone the same way for weeks pre-Llanberis, at least Llandegla would have a slightly different feel to it 😉

Suggested route

http://connect.garmin.com/jsPlayer/269306512

kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

Do the horseshoe 🙂

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

IT's the CDNW race at saighton this weekend too, so you can wave and say hello.

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

I'll be out for a few hours then going to go to Saighton to watch the racing. May be worth checking that Llandgela are doing normal food not a BBQ 😉

To get a better loop you could come back via Treuddyn and the Lanberis route home. or go over Hope Mountain!!!

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@JimDuffy wrote:

Can i suggest Llandegla or somewhere different

Are you leading this one Jim? Let me know and I'll change the calandar to Llandegla from Loggerheads. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Yep, happy with that.

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

You could try the Ponderosa café on the horseshoe pass as Kris suggested. It's a nice big café and the ride to it is only a few miles further than Llandegla. I won't be with you but just thought it would make a change to the usual dinner stops.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

It would make a nice change, i am happy to lead a ride there too 😛 , we can decide on the day, proposed route if we do go.

http://connect.garmin.com/course/5867587#

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

This looks fab but might have to give it a miss 🙁 I've got to be home by 430!!! 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Think we will give ponderosa a miss tomorrow, maybe best to do that one when we start at 9:30. Llandegla it is then[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Enjoy the ride tomorrow. Going to be nice enough to sit outside at LLandegla as it will be rammed.

Here is a ride we need to do when the clocks change 🙂
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/204306441

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

Oh good glad we're going to Llandegla 🙂 we can do the Ponderosa on a 930 start 🙂 love the ride to Garth, another one to look forward too!!! 😆

ReplyQuote
(@mnowell3096)

Cheers for a cracking ride today everyone, and cheers jim for leading it. 🙂 Great day and fantastic weather for once!! 😆 think I am going have to get some maintenance done on my bike..or get a new one! ha ha! Time to crack out the summer bike i think for now though!
Anyway thanks all! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@colin-carthy)

Thanks Jim. Enjoyed the run out today. Tired... But happy O
I made it back home with almost 90 on the clock. Thanks Carol for the water bottle. Thanks all for the support getting there and back home. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

Excellent ride today in the sunshine 😎 I had a fab time. Legs are very tired now though 😛 think some birthday bubbly is in order to numb the pain 😉
Thanks everyone for your company and to Jim who lead the ride wonderfully!!!! 😀
I particularly enjoyed having to carry my bike up and down steps at Whitegate way on wobbly legs 😛
No problem Colin! 🙂
See you all soon. 😎

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: