This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Loggerheads Sunday ...

Notifications
Clear all

Loggerheads Sunday 11th January

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

What a great ride today, out to Loggerheads and back just before dark. Have a look at the report on the blog and see if you can spot a mystery man in a tree...
https://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/blog-2/
Thanks Jim for excellent navigation...and thanks everyone else for good company and for keeping it together so well.

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Great Blog Els, well done to yourself, Graham and especially Elaine 😀

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

Great blog Eleanor! I should be out with you next week. Hope to see you all then. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Carol! Kev and I won't be out next Sunday though as we'll be doing the last NW Cyclo cross league event of the year. I had a look at the ride today on Strava and you're still up there amongst the fastest times on most stretches, along with Charlotte Baker, so you've got your reputation to uphold!

Nice blog from Ady has just appeared, sounds like the other run had a good time too. We picked up Tony and Jeff at Hatchmere, they'd stopped to support a cyclist (not from WVCC) having an altercation with a driver on the way out at Handbridge, and ended up missing the group and riding on their own..it was nice to see them.

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

Great Blogs Eleanor /Ady Thanks for everyones support yesturday before the runs set off, lets hope it keeps the Club Runs running as they should be

Thanks
Al

ReplyQuote
Share: