This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Llanberis and back

Notifications
Clear all

Llanberis and back

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hey Tim well done for getting the forum up and running - it will work much better for chat than the blog where only a couple of people can post. I discussed the blogs with Nick and we'll continue to keep them up as they work well for run reports and you can post photos. On that note, I've posted a report on Llanberis on the blog - it would be good to hear everyone else's tales - is it my imagination or did everyone do it faster this year?

Tim incidentally - congrats to you and Sarah on your new baby! No more cycling for a bit then?!

(@tim-watts)
Eminent Member

Eleanor, you can include a link to the you blog by cut and pasting the web address into you forum messages. See Nicks off road posts on here for an example! 🙂

Thanks for the congrats - its awesome being a daddy - i'm loving it. Can't really say its effected my cycling too much...i'm still not doing any! Can't complain though as the climbing and skiing trip have been retaining momentum!

ReplyQuote
Share: