This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Hypoxic Training

Notifications
Clear all

Hypoxic Training

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@johnk)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I really enjoyed the Tour de Tattenhall yesterday although i do confess to crawling home once i had left the group; the headwind seemed like a hurricane. I would like to point out that the only reason our group arrived last at the cafe was that we were undergoing hypoxic training - Gina was removing all of the oxygen from the group with her lovely chatter...

It's great to see so many new riders out, Kelloggs Phil will be flying up the road once he has a little confidence in the group.

Did the guys that did some extra miles after the cafe get soaked?

(@colinw)

Sorry I didn't make the effort to have a chat with you on Sunday John, maybe next time. Paul Goldstraw, Iain Young, Pete(from Winsford)and myself decided to head off to rack up a few more miles, heading out through Malpas and intending to go as far as Bangor on Dee. We could see the weather was going to change so cut the ride short. The heavens opened at Davenham, damn it, Iain being the only rider making it home dry the rest of us got caught in the deluge. Nevertheless a brisk ride of 80 miles, job done.

Colin.

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Colin,
Sorry i didn't even see you on Sunday, it would have been good to catch up. Sounds like you are in decent shape now. I'm glad to be back out on the bike although really paying for it the day after in that i can't walk! See you Sunday.

ReplyQuote
Share: