This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Club Run 10th March

Notifications
Clear all

Club Run 10th March

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Long Run Rainow (Hilly)
Short Run Dunham Massey (flat)
Short Run to encourage new riders

(@craig)
Estimable Member

I may be out for a spin over to Dunham Massey, could be my first club run of the year 😮

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Another great Pedal Power page in the Northwich Guardian today, March 6th. An article about the club trip to Llanberis, and a mention of the dates of the two March club runs for new riders on 10th and 24th March. Thank you Gina Bebbinton for being such a good friend to the club! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@winsforddave)
Trusted Member

Claire,
any chance of talking to Gina about this coverage being in the Winsford & Middlewich Guardian as well; there are a significant number of club members in this area and coverage may encourage more.

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Good point, Dave! I bumped into a potential new member at the weekend who hails from Winsford. His name is Paul Carrington, and he might be there this Sunday for the new rider club run.

ReplyQuote
(@simon-h)
Eminent Member

Am going to try to make it out for first time this year and do the short run 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

Will there be 3 rides then? 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Last weekend the long run went off first, then short run headed out together for a bit before splitting in two, with a faster group heading off on a longer route with another group going direct and worked out nicely because the two groups met exactly at the same time at the cafe. Couldn't have timed it better.

ReplyQuote
Share: