This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Blaze Farm - part 2...

Notifications
Clear all

Blaze Farm - part 2 Sunday 17th Nov

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@vince-brady)
Topic starter  

I rode with the fast group last Sunday and although the café at Rainow was closed we made our way, in good time, to Blaze Farm. May I take this opportunity to thank both Jim and Tony for running a successful format for the ride. It was a most enjoyable club run and banished my thoughts as to whether I could stay the course. Vince

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

@Vince Brady wrote:

I rode with the fast group last Sunday and although the café at Rainow was closed we made our way, in good time, to Blaze Farm. May I take this opportunity to thank both Jim and Tony for running a successful format for the ride. It was a most enjoyable club run and banished my thoughts as to whether I could stay the course. Vince

Cheers Vince, as you know, its all about arriving "safely and comfortably" 😆

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin

@JimDuffy wrote:

@Vince Brady wrote:

Cheers Vince, as you know, its all about arriving "safely and comfortably" 😆

Great that Jim thats the way Safely and comfortably but whats this word FAST GROUP should read I rode withthe LONG GROUP 😆

ReplyQuote
Share: