This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Summer Clearout &am...

Notifications
Clear all

Summer Clearout & Part Ex?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Well, not wishing to dwell on darker times but with the end of summer on the horizon and folk having to keep one eye on darker wetter days around the corner I have been doing some thinking.

We have a new L'Etape Sport model due in and a new CX model, both modelled on the new popular design and shape of the top of the range FL760 frame. Both are alloy with carbon fork and excellent value - I will be putting full details on at a later date.

In the meantime if anyone wants to get kit, wheels, bikes ready for the winter push then now is the time to start planning.

Even if you are not getting a new bike, maybe a new group or wheels, mudguards?

Whats more its a good chance to clear out the shed or spare room and we will give great part-ex prices on all kit which is not being used against any new kit for any type of projects you may have coming up?

Feel free to pop in and see me - we can talk new bikes or just upgrades and prep ready for the dark winter days ahead.

Safe riding to all out there..................

Jim

Posted : 18/08/2015 9:57 am
Share: