This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

WVCC Hill Climb 201...

Notifications
Clear all

WVCC Hill Climb 2011

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@stevet)
Topic starter  

Hi All,

The following link is for the start sheet for the WVCC Hill Climb on Sunday 25th September 2011.
We've got 136 entries!!!! Thats a record for the event

https://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/downloads/WVCCHillClimb2011StartSheet.pdf

If you want to lend a hand on the day, please could you contact Alan Silver or Garry Brown

Cheers

Steve

phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

its also macclesfield half marathon next sunday starting at 10am....so give your self more time to get there...

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

That is an awesome field, nice one Steve! Great to see so many WVCC taking part too, looking forward to cheering on!

ReplyQuote
(@alans)
Trusted Member

Thanks to everyone who as put their name forward to help on the Hill Climb.Meet at the HQ 09:00 -09:15 sign on and Gary & myself will find you a spot to marshal.If there are anymore wishing to help please give me a call
ALAN S

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Hi Alan Kev and I are available to help if needed.

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Hi All,

Sorry I won't be there to cheer you all on, so can I just say now 'Good Luck' to all the Weaver Valley competitors. There is a huge list of great riders, so a fantastic competition is already guaranteed. I spotted the amazing Lynn Hamel among the women riders, and I am sure that as the women’s National Hill Climb Champion 2010, she will be difficult to beat!!

Claire 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

I've uploaded some more pics from today of you all going past me into the gallery!

ReplyQuote
(@alans)
Trusted Member

@woody wrote:

I've uploaded some more pics from today of you all going past me into the gallery!

Great Pics Woody, think your captured the grim weather nicely with the black & white shots Thanks to ALL who marshaled good job as usual .

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

I want to say it was a great day but the weather put pay to that 🙁

However to see the WVCC youngsters flying up the Cat was fantastic. They are the future of our club and if they are anything to go by the future is very very bright indeed 😀

Well done to everyone that took part, it was a horrible day. Hope those that fell are ok.

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

I felt really proud to be part of WVCC. Great event, great riding from our guys, and so good to see the young uns doing so well....and as always, commitment and enthusiasm from our organisers and marshals despite rubbish weather. My job was to call out the numbers to Tony the timer...wow, I hadn't realized how challenging his job is, requiring 4 stopwatches and total concentration for 2 and a half hours! He was saying they're looking at electronic timing for events which I suppose is the obvious way to go but it won't be as much fun!

ReplyQuote
(@dylan-sharrock)
Eminent Member

Impressed the event was run so well! the mini start ramp was ace! Legs feel a little sore might be down to all the weighted sqauts I've just done! 😀 see you next year! ;D

ReplyQuote
Share: