This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

Update on Keith

18 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Spoke again to Keiths wife this morning. For those who do not know Keith fell off his bike on black ice along with about 7 others on last Saturdays training ride near Waverton.
Fractured his shoulder in 4 places and fractured hip .
Due to constant checks , tests and alarms going off in the unit and the effects of his injuries and operation, Keith is obviously completely shattered .
Expected to be in hospital for at least a week and will then probably be moving into rehab to get him mobile before coming home. Keith is only allowed family visits currently and is very grateful for the cards and well wishes from everyone.
Hopefully will update on Fri night.
Alan

(@rich-m)
Eminent Member

Best wishes Keith, that sounds very painful. Thanks for the update Alan

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)
Honorable Member

I hope you have a speedy recovery Keith. Real shame, you're always in the mix on the road to Llanberis and I'll miss hanging off your wheel on the sportsman 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)
Estimable Member

I hope you are fighting fit and back out again real soon Keith.

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery Keith 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@derek-h)
Estimable Member

Keith hope you are able to start the rehab soon. Take it steady and be a patient patient and you will get back out there.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

All the best Keith, really sorry to hear the news, I'm sure you'll be back soon enough to fit for the sprint to the Mills!

ReplyQuote
 karl
(@karl)
Estimable Member

Wishing you all the best for the recovery Keith. As Derek says, take it steady and you'll be fine 😉

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Get well soon, Keith! We are all thinking of you and hoping that you are back home soon!

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Thinking of you Keith, get well soon x

ReplyQuote
(@jack-c)
Eminent Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery Keith, you will be missed! Sure you will come back stronger!

ReplyQuote
 JimW
(@jimw)
Member Admin

Get well soon mate,

Spend your time at home sourcing that Chinese bike we are always talking about [but dont tell Anne!]

ReplyQuote
(@vince-brady)

Keith is now making steady progress following his nasty accident and according to his wife, Ann, to whom I was speaking yesterday, ie Monday, he should be home in the next couplle of days.This is good news,Keith keep making progress to a full recovery.

ReplyQuote
(@pete-w)
Eminent Member

Best wishes Keith, hope you are back on the bike soon!

ReplyQuote
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Good luck with the recovery Keith. I know it`s no consolation but regarding the cycling you are not missing much with this lousy weather. Hopefully you will be fit to go again by the time the weather warms up !
Alan

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: