This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Majorca early seaso...

Notifications
Clear all

Majorca early season miles

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

"Stuart Hall Cycling" prices for 2013 early season training camps have now come online .
As mentioned under members only some time ago , I have booked 18th to 29th March 2013 .
Based at Pollensa Park hotel in Puerto Pollenssa.
Book your own flights .
Does Billy no mates have to go on his own then ?
Alan

http://stuarthallcycling.co.uk/mallorca/cycle-training-camps

Copy the link if interested.

(@ady)
Member Admin

@alank wrote:

Does Billy no mates have to go on his own then ?

Knowing the speed that you push your bike round at, yes, even if a group went with you, you'd still be off the front wondering where everybody else had disappeared to....!!!
😀

ReplyQuote
(@alank)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Luckily there are 3 groups to choose from and change between so most riders will be fine.
Last year I was near the bottom of the food chain in the group I mostly went with!! ( but that was my choice ) ( fault ).

Alan

PS Half wheeling is banned!

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Alan,

I'd love to join you as I used to love training camps in Majorca back in the early 80's but can't see it happening next year. Have a great time and make sure you do Sa-Callobra as that's my favourite climb.

Cheers

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

I am hoping to go with the Team Glow ladies to 'Hotel Duva Porto de Pollensa' in April! This would be a 'first' for me! 🙂

Anyone been to this hotel before? Any comments on it? 🙂

Claire

ReplyQuote
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Watch out for the cockroaches!!! ........ only joking 😈 Majorca is great for cycling and Polensa is the best part of the island as it's not a big tacky resort and it is right next to the mountains but also on the dge of the central plains so it offers you choices depending on how keen you are. Don't know your hotel but I'm sure it will be ifne as these organized training camps usually use reasonable hotels as they know that their customer are likely to come back year after year if the accommodation is good.

Ta

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

Thanks Dave! I have only seen cockroaches once - at a hotel in St Peterburgh in the 1980s- I screamed so much the staff thought someone had died! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Hey Claire, Kev and I have just booked a week starting Oct 26th at Hotel Duva in Puerto Pollensa, which I assume is the one you're booked into, so we'll tell you all about it when we get back!

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member

How lovely! Have a great time Eleanor and Kevan, and I look forward to the 'Tripadvisor' photos! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: