This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Four Villages Half ...

Notifications
Clear all

Four Villages Half Marathon

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@nofear)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Well done to Tim Rutherford and Jim Duffy who enjoyed excellent conditions in the Four Villages Half Marathon at Helsby yesterday. For those who don't know, Tim is a bit of a star at running and his time of 1 hour 20 minutes was superb on this undulating course and got him on the first page of the result sheet in a field of several thousand. Jim also likes to mix his running and cycling and got under the 2 hour mark with a great 1 hour 58 minutes. Caroline and I rode back from Chester yesterday as we cut the club run short and we saw the tail end of the race but Tim and Jim were long since finished.

Sorry if anybody else was running the race out of the club but I couldn't see any other names on the very lengthy result sheet.

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Unfortunately, whilst the time goes against my name, it was not me that actually took part. Due to a lack of time to do the training due to my house move and subsequent renovations, whilst and trying to ensure I am going to make Llanberis in one piece, I decided not to run and gave my entry away.

Well done to Tim though, great time. I also believe that penny and Bruce were going to run, not sure if they did though.

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Nice one Tim!

ReplyQuote
(@eleanor)
Estimable Member

Blimey Tim that's a fantastic time, well done!

ReplyQuote
Share: