This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Suits

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Can i ask that you start considering if you require a skin suit for next year, talking in the club runs, it sound like we may have a few more riders taking part in the "race of truth" next year, I currently have the following stock

1nr Large Short sleeve
1nr XLarge Short sleeve
2nr XXL Long Sleeve

I have an order for 1 Medium Short sleeve, but as you know, i need to order 10 so would need to have around 5 commited.
I will be looking to place an order just after Christmas so they will be here for early March, Reday for the mnew season.

(@woody)
Honorable Member

I'll order one, might take either one of those large or XL you got in stock.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@woody wrote:

I'll order one, might take either one of those large or XL you got in stock.

Good man, Shall i bring them to the committee meeting and you can give me back the one you don't want

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Ok yeah good plan! What about overshoes will you be getting some WVCC in on those?

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Woody, as with everything, it depends on interest. unfortunately, as we have never had them for Giordana before, the initial order would be 20, with 10 thereafter.

I will start another post to gauge interest.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I have only two people at the moment needing a skin suit, please let me know asap if you need one for the start of the season in March. I need 3 more orders to place the order, there must be 3 of you out there that need a skin suit.

It will be no good coming to me in April as it could be July by the time you get it. I am happy to hold on to them until you need them in March / April if money is tight, as long as i get some commitment.

I am also happy for payment over a couple over months if that helps anyone.

Who would have thought it, interest free credit on WVCC Kit 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Gentle reminder, anyone else looking for a skin suit? will need to order just after xmas!

ReplyQuote
(@rich-m)
Eminent Member

Hi Jim,

Please can you put me down for a skin suit XL - short sleeves.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@Rich M wrote:

Hi Jim,

Please can you put me down for a skin suit XL - short sleeves.

Rich, i have one in stock 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: