This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

New stock arrival!

15 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi,

Just to let people know that have put in orders, that the skinsuits and short-sleeve jerseys arrive early next week.

I will put in another order as soon as these have been given out, so it is a good time to tell me what you want to buy this Autumn.....

Claire

(@andyh)
Trusted Member

Hi Claire - please put aside a short sleeve jersey in Large (or maybe even XL) for me when I get back from LEJOG. I'd also like a pair of XL bob shorts - the large you gave me before LEJOG are a bit too tight but I'm sure they'll be OK for George. Giordana sizes seem to come up quite small.

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Andy,

I will do! Good luck with the rest of your epic trip! 🙂

Claire

ReplyQuote
(@jules)
Honorable Member

Hi Claire,

Let me know when the short sleeve tops are in. i will pick up my large bib shorts and XL short sleeve jersey.

Autumn order will be long sleeve jersey X large and large 3/4 bib. If you get enough orders large leggings would be good 😀

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

The skinsuits have arrived! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Could I place an order for some XL 3/4 bibs please!

I've got a ready cheque for the gloves and shorts which I'll drop off when the short sleeve jerseys arrive.

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)
Estimable Member

Hi Claire
If you have them spare i'd like a short sleeve jersey, long sleeve jersey and skinsuit, all medium.
Thanks
John

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

My apologies to those riders who have not had an individual reply yet - I have been having a busy time. I will contact you by the end of the week if not before.

The S/S jerseys arrived this afternoon. I hope to add them to stock, label them, and bring the S/S jerseys and skinsuits to the WVCC time trial tonight.

If you want me to bring anything in particular to any WVCC time trial or to Oulton Park, then please let me know or if not you can visit my house instead.

I am taking orders for Autumn and Winter now!

Thanks

Claire

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Kris – Track mitts
Julian Perrett –( L) Bib shorts and (XL) Short sleeve jersey,¾ Bib(L).
Gareth – Bibshorts (L), S/S Skinsuit (L)
Andrew Fotheringham – S/S jersey (M), Bibshorts (S).
John Keen – Skinsuit M/L, S/S Jersey (M).
Andy Hammond – S/S jersey (L or XL),
Max – S/S jersey (L)
Chris Buckley – Bibshorts (L), S/S jersey (XL)
Jim Williams – Windtex (L).

ReplyQuote
(@johnm)

Hi Clare,
Can you order me a medium short sleeve jersey please,
Thanks
John

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I can bring along any orders for clothing to the next tt, if you let me know in advance. The whole box is too big to fit in the boot along with my bike! 🙂

ReplyQuote
 phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

still want a short sleeve top in xl

ReplyQuote
(@claire-o)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Phil,

I have you down as a 2XL, which is not in stock. If you want an XL, you can have one out of stock because I have several!

Cheers

Claire

ReplyQuote
 phil
(@phil)
Trusted Member

will pop over and try one

ReplyQuote
(@andyh)
Trusted Member

Hi Claire, I will contact you this weekend to pick up and pay for the ss jersey. Also need to get some XL bib shorts if you have them. Sorry haven't sorted and paid earlier but been making up to Paula after my 2 weeks away on LEJOG and then Fathers Day, mums 80th and much euro travel for work have put paid to me getting out with the club. Currently in Norway but hope either to see you at Sundays run or if I don't make it to that I'll give you a call on Monday.

ReplyQuote
Share: