This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Important informati...

Notifications
Clear all

Important information on Club Clothing

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

You may or may not be aware that, due to other commitments, Les has decided to stand down as club clothing organiser, I am sure you are all with me in thanking Les for her contribution to the club over the last few months 😀 .

You will be pleased to hear (or at least I hope so 😕 ), at last night’s committee meeting, the club agreed that I would take the role going forward.

Over the coming week the website will be updated with my contact detail and information on how to order your new kit :ugeek: .

As you know Giordana have supplied the kit for the last few years and have served the club well, however, one of the downsides is that we need to order a minimum of 10 of the same garments, ie bib shorts, or jerseys, resulting in a requirement to hold large stock with the kit organiser trying to “guess” what people want and what size. As a result of the above we have not been able to purchase garments specifically for ladies 😥 , like Jerseys and bib shorts. As you know we have recently been trialling Champion Systems kit, one of the benefits being, we can order a minimum of any 10 items, therefore mix up jersey, shorts, arm warmer gloves and the like, therefore eradicating the issues related to ladies kit 😀 . In summary, you order what you want, when you want. This service isn’t available from many suppliers.

At last night’s meeting, the committee agreed that we will be using Champion Systems only on all new orders, in addition to ensure we get the best value we possibly can I have negotiated a 10% discount and fixed the price until the end of 2014 😮 .

We now have Giordana stock to clear, you will see below a list of kit available for immediate purchase at a fraction of the cost of new kit, you will note differing prices for the same items, this is due to the prices at the time of purchase. You will see in green the price you will pay for this kit and in red, the price you would pay if ordered today. Please take advantage of these massive savings while you can.

We also have a limited amount of Champion systems kit, including mini jerseys, caps and a couple of jerseys.

The kit will be available to purchase tomorrow night at the TT, so come and take a look[attachment=1:bn5b66jz]Giordana stock.jpg[/attachment:bn5b66jz]

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Productive night tonight, we cleared £400 worth of stock, please seethe following link for updated stock levels, please note there are a 2 tabs, one for Giordana and one for Champion Systems

I think someone asked about jerseys, I thought that we only had Small jerseys, we do in fact have 2 Large short sleeve Jerseys, and 1 large long sleeve, all Champion Systems.

If anyone is interested in any of these items, please give me a shout

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/914472/Kit%20in%20stock.xlsx

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

Great work Jim!

ReplyQuote
Share: