This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

FRC orders

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

the original order for the FRC kit has gone down a storm, however as it is more slightly expensive, i do not intend at this stage to have it has a regular stock item.

I therefore request if you are looking for a FRC short or long sleeve jerseys, or bib shorts in the next 6 months you let me know asap so i can place an order, i do have to order a minimum of 10 of each item, i am happy to stock a small quantity as long as i get enough interest (5 items of each type)

(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

@JimDuffy wrote:

the original order for the FRC kit has gone down a storm, however as it is more slightly expensive, i do not intend at this stage to have it has a regular stock item.

I therefore request if you are looking for a FRC short or long sleeve jerseys, or bib shorts in the next 6 months you let me know asap so i can place an order, i do have to order a minimum of 10 of each item, i am happy to stock a small quantity as long as i get enough interest (5 items of each type)

A couple of orders have now come in for shorts and SS jersey, if you want the quality kit and intend to use it in the Summer months (like we have one! 😆 ), please let me know so i can order in time.

Ladies, i do have FRC kit in stock you 😀

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

Some Medium Frc shorts please. The Champion Systems ones are a Large and a bit too big so if these ones are a similer size Medium should do.

ReplyQuote
Share: