This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Notifications
Clear all

FRC KIT HAS ARRIVED

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I will be at the legion on Monday Evening from 8:30 until 9:30 to issue out to those that have pre-ordred

We will have some spares if anyone else is interested, Let me know beforehand so i can check availablity.
the order consists of

Ladies & Gents Short sleeve Jerseys
Gents Long Sleeve jerseys
gents Bib Shorts

I will update the current stcok once i have issued pre-prders.

Dane
(@dane)
Eminent Member

Let me know how much a short sleeve jersy and bibs would be in Med if you have any left please Jim.

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

They are £66 each Dane, I currently have available stock for medium, you may wish to try large too in the jersey as they are a bit tighter than the standard club kit, shall reserve for you?

ReplyQuote
 Dane
(@dane)
Eminent Member

I'd like to try them Jim, if they fit tight Large might be ok. Prob won't see you till Llanberis, although I should be on the traning ride next week 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I will reserve you a large jersey and medium bib shorts

ReplyQuote
 Dane
(@dane)
Eminent Member

Nice one Jim, 2 Larges may be best if the kit fits tight 🙂 Cheers

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Will bring them to llanberis

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I will be at the track on Thursday from 7 with the new FRC kit for everyone to collect their orders, the new kit has gone down a storm, I have limited kit left, please check the stock list below for details. The long sleeve jerseys are excellent, come and have a look if you haven't already seen it, I am sure the kit will be sported (some will wear I better than others no doubt 😆 ) by Steve Thomas, Woody, James, Greg, Elliot and yours truly (like I said, it will look better on others 😕 ).
If I haven't got what you want, order now so I can get some more on order, it will take about 8 weeks, so If we are quick, we could have it for April/May.
I do have some ladies Shorts sleeve jersey too in both FRC and standard pro-kit.
Please note. I would advise you may wish to go a size up on the jerseys, if you think that the pro kit was small......! 🙄
If anyone else would like some of the standard pro kit, don't forget we have caps too, let me know before hand and I will bring it along.

STOCK LIST
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/914472/Kit%20in%20stock.xlsx

ReplyQuote
Share: