This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Fao if the people t...

Notifications
Clear all

Fao if the people that have purchased FRC

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Please could you provide some feedback. Is it good, bad or indifferent. Worth the money, or over priced garbage.

Personally, I think it is great, quality of the material and design is really good and for money, I don't think you will find anything to match it. Jerseys are a tight fit, but they are race cut for Italians 🙂

(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

I hope it's not "goo" !!!! 😉

And I hope the jerseys are the "right" fit!!!! 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks carol helpful as ever 😉

Fingers like thumbs on the iPhone!

Yes they are the right fit, but they are also a tight fit!

ReplyQuote
(@carol-r)
Estimable Member

😆 😆 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Dave and Dane comments here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2163&view=unread#unread

ReplyQuote
(@rich-m)
Eminent Member

@JimDuffy wrote:

Please could you provide some feedback. Is it good, bad or indifferent. Worth the money, or over priced garbage.

Personally, I think it is great, quality of the material and design is really good and for money, I don't think you will find anything to match it. Jerseys are a tight fit, but they are race cut for Italians 🙂

Definitely worth the money. The kit all fits really well and is a big improvement - I always wear Assos when I am not out with the club and this feels as good - but not the same cost as Assos.

Also, the design is great and the zip pocket at the back of the jersey is really useful - like Assos jerseys.

ReplyQuote
Share: