This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

New Hinde Carbone S...

Notifications
Clear all

New Hinde Carbone SR Carbon Road Bike Offers

28 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hot on the heels of our own Dave & Caroline Fearon with the purchase of our new Hinde Carbone SR bikes (and soon Al Silver 😀 ) I have 2 great deals which I have sold about 20 of this last 3 weeks. Outstanding value for money in terms of both spec and build.

Hinde Carbone SR - Full carbon monocoque frame with internal cabling, coupled with 1.5" tapered full carbon SR fork and matching headset.
Groupset - Full Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset, levers, front mech, rear mech, BB, chainset, cassette, chain, brakes (no cheap or downgraded parts)
Wheels - Shimano RS21
Tyres - Michelin Pro 4 Race Service Course
Bars - Deda RHM01
Stem - Deda Zero1
Seatpost - Deda RSX01
Saddle - Selle Italia X!
All built to order with full options on crank lengths, chainrings options, cassette ratios included in the price
To you guys £1295 all in.

Hinde Carbone SR - Full carbon monocoque frame with internal cabling, coupled with 1.5" tapered full carbon SR fork and matching headset.
Groupset - Full Shimano 105 5800 groupset, levers, front mech, rear mech, BB, chainset, cassette, chain, brakes (no cheap or downgraded parts)
Wheels - Shimano RS11
Tyres - Continental Ultra Sport II
Bars - Deda RHM01
Stem - Deda Zero1
Seatpost - Deda RSX01
Saddle - Selle Italia X!
All built to order with full options on crank lengths, chainrings options, cassette ratios included in the price
To you guys £995 all in.

Need I say more.......................?

Thanks again for all the support guys.................and girls

Jim

Posted : 31/03/2015 1:45 pm
(@woody)
Honorable Member

They are hot deals those Jim.

Posted : 31/03/2015 9:30 pm
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I thought that Woody, and what's more we will of course do part ex for any of you guys saving even more money against these great offers

Jim

Posted : 01/04/2015 11:46 am
(@johnk)
Estimable Member

Hi Jim,

My nephew is interested in HINDE L'ETAPE SPORT BIKE - SHIMANO TIAGRA 4600 GROUPSET. As i am a club member, can you do any better with the price please?

Regards,

John

Posted : 01/04/2015 7:10 pm
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yes I can John - of course.......................

Give me a call on 01606 41333 and we can talk some better numbers for you

Jim 😀

Posted : 02/04/2015 11:38 am
(@nofear)
Reputable Member

Hi Jim - I'll let you know how I get on in the Buxton Mountain TT this afternoon on the new bike. It's my first open solo bike race for over 20 years on multiple gears so it will be interesting to see if carrying the weight of all that extra hard-ware slows me down or not! 😆 Remind me again it's smaller on the front and bigger on the back that makes you slower, is that right? 😕

Posted : 03/04/2015 10:28 am
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

How did you go on Dave?

Jim

Posted : 04/04/2015 10:08 am
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

..........................forgot to mention, with the new arrival of Shimano's Tiagra 4700 groupset (which looks very posh, its now even cheaper to get your hands on a Hinde New Carbone SR - hows this for a price smashing spec:

Groupset - Full Shimano Tiagra 4700 groupset, levers, front mech, rear mech, BB, chainset, cassette, chain, brakes (no cheap or downgraded parts)
Wheels - Shimano R501
Tyres - Vittoria Zaffiro
Bars - Deda RSEL
Stem - Deda RSEL
Seatpost - Deda RSEL
Saddle - Selle Italia X!
To you guys £795 all in.

Orders taken now and going fast........................................

Posted : 04/04/2015 10:15 am
(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

is the tiagra the graphite/black version Jim?

Posted : 07/04/2015 5:14 pm
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yes it is Andy 😀

Amazing value I thought..................

Jim

Posted : 08/04/2015 12:14 pm
(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

i'll see you Friday

Posted : 08/04/2015 1:01 pm
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Cool

Alan Silver is in to order his new Carbone SR on Friday too.....................

Jim

Posted : 08/04/2015 2:29 pm
(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

cheers jim.....there's a couple of adjustments I want on the spec but we'll talk turkey on friday

Posted : 08/04/2015 2:41 pm
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

No worries

All built to order anyway so you can have exactly what you want.

Those are just some of the more popular specs....................

Also do part ex to make it even easier on the wallet so feel free to clear out the garage for any bikes, kit, spare bits wheels etc you may want rid of...................

Then I can give you a rock bottom and precise quote

Jim

Posted : 08/04/2015 2:56 pm
(@andybeswick)
Estimable Member

.....just don't mention the part ex bit to the misses

Posted : 08/04/2015 3:11 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: