This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Cheshire Classic - ...

Notifications
Clear all

Cheshire Classic - THIS SUNDAY

26 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who has offered to help this weekend, it is very much appreciated! We still need a couple more marshals, please help out the club if you're available. It is only for a couple of hours.

If you are marshalling please meet at the HQ for 9am for the briefing. Race starts at 10am.

Thanks
Woody

les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Hi Woody,

If we are struggling for Marshall's, my hubby is willing to help out if needed.

Let me know and see you Sunday. presume we are meeting at the Pavillion.

Cheers

Les 😀

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Cheers Les that would be great! Yes please meet at the pavillion!

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)
Estimable Member

That's all excellent stuff Woody. I so wish i could be there. I hope the weather is kind and it's a fantastic race.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Hi Woody,

Sorry for a probably very silly question but are people cycling down to meet at 9am?

Les

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Local coverage of the race at last!! Yeeeeessssss! *gets down on knees and thanks the lord above*

Les - yes roll up for 9. Some folks ride out, others walk, some drive so up to you!

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

For those of you who receive the British Cycling weekly newsletter by email - you'll find a nice piece on the race in there too today! 😀

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

i will be riding out les so i would worry just take something to pop over your cycling stuff to keep the wind off 🙂

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Thanks Titch,

Yep I am going to ride down and then go for a ride out afterwards.

Les

ReplyQuote
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member

ye im going to go out after need to get some miles in. not the attitude but couldnt be arsed today. late nights are a pain in the arse.

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

I think I have just passed some of the Ladies cycling the route in my car either that or have seen lots of ladies cycling out tonight. See you all tomorrow, should be a fab race, really looking forward to it 🙂

ReplyQuote
 les1
(@les1)
Reputable Member

Titch I am cycling out afterwards doing a 30 miler, think you might be a bit to fast for me but more than welcome to join me 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@woody)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Just want to say a massive big thank you to everyone who supported the race today, it was amazing to see the club in force. We've had great feedback from riders and British Cycling. It really shows the true spirit of the club nationally. Thanks once again we couldn't do it without you.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: