Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Eleanor
    Participant
    #35248 |

Hello all you racers out there, I have 52 entries so far (max field 60) and am getting a fresh batch every day so if you want to race, you need to get your entry in PDQ! Details on BC website, if you have a query e mail me on underhills@btinternet.com
    For those who’re not racing, Alan Silver is organising marshals and would appreciate your help….

kris
    Participant
    #39303 |

If there are still spaces, I’ll give it a go. What do I need to do? I only have a bronze BC membership…

Rich M
    Participant
    #39304 |

Has anybody got a map or route of the course? I might go for a ride round one lunchtime while the weather is good.

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39305 |

If it’s the same course I’m thinking which the TLI use, it is turn left out of the junction next to the Red Lion, along Pickmere Lane, past the Cheshire Show Showground until you get to the triangular junction where you can go back on yourself and along to Arley Hall. Follow that road all the way round back to the Red Lion.

Rich M
    Participant
    #39306 |

Thanks Woody, that’s just down the road from work.

Eleanor
    Participant
    #39307 |

Sorry chaps you’re wrong, it’s the loop from Pickmere then along the back road to the Antrobus Arms back down the A559 turning left along Dark Lane. I can e mail a map and programme to anyone who wants it, just email me on underhills@btinternet.com.

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39308 |

Congrats on today Eleanor, good racing going on!

Rich M
    Participant
    #39309 |

You did a good job in the lead car Woody.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Road Racing’ is closed to new topics and replies.