Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Chris G
    Participant
    #36319 |

Greetings all,

In a Dave Fearon inspired moment of madness, i’ve entered the 2 10’s on the same day, Saturday 3rd August. The With Wheelers on the J2/1 and the Pendle Forest, on the ..to borrow a Dave phrase :lol:…. ‘super fast’ Levens course in Cumbria.

The Withington starts at 14.00 and i’ve asked for an early start. The Pendle starts at 18.00.

The Pendle Forest is a slowest 100 for the last 3 seasons, so hope to get in with a 24.19

Anybody like to join me? I don’t mind driving up to Levens. I can fit 3 bikes on the roof, maybe a 4th in the back at a squeeze.

Cheers, Chris

nofear
    Participant
    #44783 |

..to borrow a Dave phrase :lol:…. ‘super fast’ Levens course in Cumbria.

Last time we rode Levens it was super fast on the way back but super slow on the way out. The result was a super average result. I’m sure you’ll get a float day though as I’m not there I’m at Etwall in the BDCA 50, where it’s bound to be a pig of a day.

Good luck and make sure you get a good 30 minute warm up at Levens as you’ll be stiff after the journey following the afternoon race.

JimW
    Participant
    #44784 |

Chris , what date is the leans event?
    J

Chris G
    Participant
    #44785 |

Thanks Jim.. yes the date would be useful, it’s Saturday 3rd August.

Cheers, Chris

JimW
    Participant
    #44786 |

I’ll tell you when I see you but the 3rd is out! (I think I’d get the death sentence if I said I was riding,,,,one for next year though ( well for me anyway))
    Sorry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Time Trial’ is closed to new topics and replies.