Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • JimDuffy
    Participant
    #59362 |

Please see the link for more info, contact me for the login details if you would like to enter

UPDATE – Wild Wales Challenge 2016 Now Open to Entries

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #59363 |

We now have quite a good number signed up, according to my count the following have signed up. Martin Wyhard, Jim Duffy, Colin Walsh, Julian Perrett, Gerard Lacey, Matt Ellis, Stephen Lucas, Patrick Lucas, Alex Chaffey-Green, Kevin Campbell, Paul Goldstraw, John Hassall,Alan Kemp, Steve Golding. And the following have shown interest, Andy Woolley Chris Cragg, Tim Rutherford, Jon Conboy Iain Young. What about Eleanor Underhill, Kevan Underhill, Philip Booth and anyone else for that matter? the current phase one window is open until 11th April

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #59482 |

Final call if you would like to join the 25 strong band of merry men. Exclusive period for entry ends 11th April. Should you wish to enter, PM me for the details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #59483 |

Inspired by Paris Roubaix???? You ought to be. Reminder that our exclusive entry period into the wild Wales challenge finishes tomorrow (11th). We currently have 31 entrants, plus Kevan Underhill, Eleanor Underhill, Mark Gavin, Kevin Campbell. Therefore 35. Once the 11th has passed, you may be able to enter, depending on wether the event is full or not. Don’t miss out, give me a shout for the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Other Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.