Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jules
    Participant
    #35408 |

Due to the forecast and the roads possible be bad. We have decided to head into the forest. We are meeting at the Blue Bridge at the Junc of the A556 and the road to the Abbey at 1000. Everyone is more than welcome and if you don’t live in the Northwich area. We will meet at the station cafe at 1030-1045.

Couple of hours in the forest then to the cafe and then more if you fancy it.

Gareth
    Participant
    #39824 |

If you’re planning on heading down the Whitegate Way I would think again. I headed out this afternoon to christen my new bike in the forest and only got as far as Whitegate as the whole path is solid ice! Cant believe I got as far as I did remaining upright. Bike was good though, but it did get a bit dirty.

johnk
    Participant
    #39825 |

I’m going to see what the weather is like first thing tomorrow – at the moment it doesn’t look as bad as the weather forecast suggested. If it’s up to it i’ll be going out.
    j

andy1104
    Participant
    #39826 |

I have been leaving at 6:20 in the morning for work and the roads have been fine, so starting at 10 the roads should be ok?

Jules
    Participant
    #39827 |

-3 tonight on wet roads. After last Saturday not taking a chance. Long ride to Loggerheads on Sunday +80 miles.

dylan sharrock
    Participant
    #39828 |

Is anyone still coming out? The roads are fine from what i can see?…

andy1104
    Participant
    #39829 |

I went at BL and two others turned up who was S Thomas, Neil from Kelsall. Did 70 miles and the roads were fine.

Jules
    Participant
    #39830 |

Good to hear you got a good ride in Andy.

Myself, Jon C, Kev U and Tim had a great ride in the forest. Whitegate Way was icy but the forest was fun. Not been off road for 18 years so it was interesting at times

Looking forward to a hard ride to Loggerheads tomorrow.

andy1104
    Participant
    #39831 |

sounds like you all had a lot fun, shame i am not able to able get out tommorow 🙁 , have a good ride tommorow, suppose to be warmer tommorow .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Calendar’ is closed to new topics and replies.