Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • NickB
    Participant
    #36374 |

We have been granted a 2 hour session on the hallowed Manchester Velodrome boards and it might be the only one this winter, so please come along and support it. All abilities welcome, come and try it you’ll love it. More details nearer the time but put it in your diaries now. It’ll be a great way for many of us to celebrate the start of the Christmas break and an excuse to get out of any late night shopping trips others may be planning!

NickB Posts: 243Joined: 26 Feb 2010 00:00

Dane
    Participant
    #45048 |

Wow we are honoured! I will be there as a nice festive leg warmer!
    Dane

Claire.O
    #45049 |

I have put an invitation out to the Sky Ride and Breeze leaders and keen riders that I know to join us on the track. Some will be there on the Guide Dogs for the Blind charity bike ride. I have limited the number to 8 for now, and 4 riders have already booked up and they are excited to be having their first session on the track! 🙂

http://www.goskyride.com/Search/Details?eventid=30567

JimW
    Participant
    #45050 |

@NickB wrote:

We have been granted a 2 hour session on the hallowed Manchester Velodrome boards and it might be the only one this winter, so please come along and support it. All abilities welcome, come and try it you’ll love it. More details nearer the time but put it in your diaries now. It’ll be a great way for many of us to celebrate the start of the Christmas break and an excuse to get out of any late night shopping trips others may be planning!

NickB Posts: 243Joined: 26 Feb 2010 00:00

Nick
    It is probably worth listing the requirements for the night, (bike, shoe hire etc) expectations of new riders etc, is there a finite number? Will there be a coach on hand to school novice riders?
    J

NickB
    Participant
    #45051 |

We just got another night Thursday 13 Feb. More details of booking when I can find all the info online so I can cut and paste it here cause I’m not retyping 4 sides of A4. We do have Paul West as coach so all abilities can come along

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #45052 |

Wahoo!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Track Events/Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.