Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Moz
    Participant
    #35318 |

Is this still on? Any spaces left for a little one?

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39440 |

Just roll up 10-15 minutes before. You’ll be given a session to get used to the bike and track first.

You need about £8 to the club to take part and you can hire a track bike and shoes from the velodrome (make sure you ring and book at least a day before) and that is around £5-10. Bring £20 and you’ll be sorted anyway!

nofear
    Participant
    #39441 |

Don’t forget the next club track night is this Thursday from 8 – 10PM. If you want to ride turn up about 7:30 and pay at track centre. If you want to hire a bike and/or shoes pay for them at the reception on the way in and pick up your bike at the bottom of the ramp in the track centre. Please order hire bikes at least one day in advance by ringing the velodrome direct.

The last session was reaqlly great so don’t miss the fun. If you’re a first timer don’t worry there is no pressure and you’ll love it.

Cheers

Dave

Moz
    Participant
    #39442 |

Bikes booked and I’m ready to roll! I’m looking forward to this. See you Thursday guys!

kris
    Participant
    #39443 |

Chaps.

I have a mate at work who is interested in coming along tonight. Not sure how strict we are on this being a club only event, so can you let me know if this is possible?

Cheers.

Kris.

kris
    Participant
    #39444 |

Well, that was my first taste of track cycling, and I want more! It was awesome!

Thanks to all the organisers and thanks for the coaching!

Can’t wait till the next track session. Might even look into some public sessions and courses over the winter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Track Events/Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.