Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Claire.O
    #35884 |

We are looking for riders again to take part in a 4 hour coaching session run by Trainee Level 3 Coaches. As in previous sessions riders should have some track racing experience, although they do not have to have raced at a high standard. The session is being held on Sunday 2nd December 2012 (08.00 – 12 noon) here at the National Cycling Centre, light refreshments will be provided.

Kind regards
    Michelle

Michelle Kirwin
    Administration Team Leader – Coaching & Education
    British Cycling, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ
    Telephone: +44 (0)161 274 2065 | britishcycling.org.uk

Claire.O
    #42557 |

We are looking for riders again to a attend a free coached (by our Trainee L3 Coaches) Track session on Sunday 6th January 2013, 8am – 12 noon, here at the National Cycling Centre.

Riders must be over the age of 14 and have had some track race experience. We will provide refreshments at the end of the session.

If you are interested please let me know asap, to confirm a place you will need to submit the attached completed form

Kind regards
    Michelle

Michelle Kirwin
    Administration Team Leader – Coaching & Education
    British Cycling, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ
    Telephone: +44 (0)161 274 2065 | britishcycling.org.uk

Dane
    Participant
    #42558 |

Ive booked onto this session. I have done one of these a couple of years ago and it was a great way to get some free track time and do some skills type stuff.

I would recommend anyone to do it!

Dane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Track Events/Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.