Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • nofear
    Participant
    #34817 |

Last Saturday 8 WVCC riders rode the Kent Valley RC 10 mile TT on the superfast Levens course where Bradley Wiggins took the competition record a few years ago.

What an amazing day with the following fantastic results in no particular order:

Claire O’Brien 30:02 PB by 1:53

Caroline Fearon 28:54 Best ride this year by 4:05 and fastest ride for 26 years.

Robert O’Brien 30:48 PB by 1:52

Jack Fearon 23:29 PB by 1:25 (Rode a 90″ fixed gear)

James Risk 25:53 PB by 2:24 and 3rd fastest youth in the event.

Dylan Sharrock 24:45 PB by 1:51 and second fastest youth in the event (Rode a 81″ fixed gear)

Connor Fearon 27:45 PB by an amazing 4:42 in his second race ever.

Dave Fearon 22:02 Second fastest ride ever (Rode a 98″ fixed gear)

Everyone got a real buzz from this super fast course and believe it or not the conditions were far from perfect with a tough headwind to the turn. The Fearons are back there this coming weekend so fingers crossed for a better day.

Maybe Claire can upload the photo of us all grinning like Cheshire cats!

Claire.O
    #37719 |

Hi Dave,

Thank you for organising such a brilliant day out for the kids. I was a bit worried by the traffic to start with, since the course was a dual carriageway, but somehow we all got back in one piece! It was so nice to all sit outside the pub afterwards and have a drink and a bite to eat together.

Congratulations to everyone who rode a pb, and to James and Dylan for being placed. Anyway, here is the photo in the gallery that Phil Sharrock took – I hope you don’t mind me stealing it, Phil!

http://wvcc.roflforum.net/gallery/Races/Races-cat_c3.htm%5B/url:dvkky48a%5D

Claire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Time Trial results’ is closed to new topics and replies.