Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Andy Wood
    Participant
    #36862 |

Just a quick note of thanks. Tonight was the final 10 of the year. It’s been a long season and it was great to see some non-regulars out for the final one. Good vibes at the pub afterwards.

You can take a 10 for granted, all you do is roll up at the car park and off you go right? There is still a small dedicated team of people who give up their time to make sure we can run each week.

Firstly, Graham & Ann, every single week without fail pushing off & recording the times. Thanks for your help.

To Jim, Syd & El Presidente for marshalling. Syd for being my personal number pinner. Thanks.

To Dave & Ady for sorting out the points each week. Thanks.

Great season, some amazing performances. Lee’s sub 22 will go down in folk law, on that circuit the time is crazy! See you next April!

Steve Malkin
    Participant
    #47062 |

Well said Woody.
    I’m really grateful for the selfless dedication of all the folk who give up their time so that we can ‘enjoy’ our half hour of suffering every week!

PennyT
    Participant
    #47063 |

Hope you all enjoyed the pub last night!
    Thank you to everyone involved in putting on the Club 10s especially thanks to Graham and Anne for everything you do and accommodating my last minute arrivals!
    Thank you also to all the marshalls I never got chance to thank on the night – and for keeping us safe.
    I have enjoyed the TTs a lot in the way that the pain and burning legs makes you feel – it’s a shame that I was unable to make the early ones. Next year I hope to do some more and get the time down.
    😉

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #47064 |

@PennyT wrote:

I have enjoyed the TTs a lot in the way that the pain and burning legs makes you feel

That’s more like it. A masochist like the rest of us. Pain and suffering. All good. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Time Trial’ is closed to new topics and replies.