Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • johnk
    Participant
    #35157 |

Weaver Valley were well represented and very much in the mix at last night’s Seamons RR on the Allostock circuit.

John Conboy and Andy Newby started in the young ‘uns event and while John did a good samaritan act after another rider broke his handlebars, so sacrificing his own race, Andy got away with another rider and got second on the line.

I started in the middle aged group along with Nick Butterworth. A break got away in our race and while both Nick and i were attacking to get away, we had no success. At one point Nick’s rear wheel started making weird noises and, suspecting the wheel was about to fall apart, Nick stopped and had a look. I ended up finishing in the bunch.

In the ‘senior’ race Ewart and Sir Kemp started. Ewart got away in a break and while Alan controlled the bunch, Ewart got 2nd on the line. Alan still managed to win the bunch sprint for 3rd place.

Well done to everyone taking part, particularly Andy and Ewart, on what was a great summer evening to be on a bike.

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #38997 |

Nice one! Congrats guys, great placings!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Road racing results’ is closed to new topics and replies.