Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #36475 |

In association with ProBikeKit – http://www.probikekit.co.uk/ we have been offered a generous club discount. This is only available to members – hence the reason for posting it here.

If you wish to have a code to use in your basket for your on-line shop, then drop me an email – ady@weavervalleycc.org.uk. As long as you are a club member I’ll email a code by return email.

Well worth a look!

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #45475 |

Just to make this easier, and the save me any work(!), here is the 15% discount code for club members. By all means share with close friends and family, but don’t let it go viral (i.e. Facebook or Twitter), so that we can keep enjoying the discount.

The code is CLUBWV15 and just needs to be entered at checkout. There is no minimum purchase, and delivery is free (only comes from Gadbrook Park in Northwich as well!).

I’ve had a couple of things from them, and they’ve managed to undercut Wiggle with the discount already (even with the BC discount).

CraigH
    Participant
    #45476 |

Just tried the discount code, unfortunately comes back with:
    “The discount code you entered is not an active offer.” 🙁
    Has it changed?

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #45477 |

I’ll drop them an email later and check. I last used it a couple if weeks ago.

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #45478 |

All,

Unfortunately, it looks like the discount has been withdrawn which is a bit of a shame. However, as below, our contact will see what he can do, and I’ll post if we get any further offers.

Hi,
    unfortunately the discount offer has ended now. I believe they hadn’t received the numbers of uptake they hoped in supporting the clubs but I’m sure something else will come up soon. I’ll have a word and see what else I can sort and let you know.

Cheers
    Andy

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Adrian Japp wrote:
    Hi Andy,

Back in October, you kindly gave us a 15% discount code to use on your site (as below). I know a few club members have used it, but can you tell me if this has now been withdrawn?

The reason I ask is that a club member tried to use the code today and there was a message that stated that this offer was not currently available. I’ve just checked this myself, and it’s true!

I think it is a great offer, and it’s certainly brought me back to using ProBikeKit.

Can you advise?

Kind Regards

Adrian Japp

Club Secretary

Weaver Valley Cycling Club

ady@weavervalleycc.org.uk

Hi,

now that I work for http://www.probikekit.co.uk I’ve been trying to sort out club specific discount codes and just sorted Weaver Valley a 15% discount, my staff discount is only 10% lol !

Please use CLUBWV15 which I think helps undercut Wiggle in a lot of stakes and generally free delivery available. Should customer service not be enough also feel free to drop me a line about orders or whatever and I’ll get all over it for you! Well as long as it doesn’t take all day as I have a full time job 🙂

This is a ‘club’ discount but please feel free to share with close friends and family. This is a new initiative I’ve sorted and can get specific codes for other clubs too if needed, so if you have any connections please let me know and I’ll do my best to sort other codes.

There are no qualifying requirements to use this btw.

If you can pass this onto your club members I’d be very thankful.

Cheers

Andy

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #45479 |

BOOOOH!!!

Jim@HindeRacing
    Spectator
    #45480 |

I agree with Jim Duffy – Booo indeed! Tell you what – I will knock 5% off whatever their on/off/on/off/on/off discounted rate is.

Jim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.